“We the people of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.”
– Preamble of the United States Constitution
Recent headline news in America:
• Russia bombers penetrate us airspace 16 times in 10 days
• Homeland security official busted in Craiglist child-sex sting
• Congressman: ‘We do have what’s called impeachment’
• Obama’s border-surge actions began in 2010
• Archie takes bullet for ‘gay’ cause
• Audit finds $619 billion gap in federal-spending site
• Hurricanes take aim at Hawaii
• Teacher without pants drunk on her first day [Oops!]
• Network reports Obama ‘from Kenya’
Friends, at times it gets to the point where you have to throw your hands in the air and say, “Enough is enough!” That time for me is now.
What’s worse is when you get around professed Christians, patriots and conservatives that add insult to injury when you go through their posts on the Internet, which seem like nothing but defeatism. And friends, I, for one, cannot stand it.
Christians, patriots and conservatives, you have no business posting defeatism.
When I look at posts professed Christians, patriots and conservatives are posting, I have to say that I am ashamed. They only add strength to tyranny through their lack of courage in the face of danger. So here it is …
Just last week I posted this on my Facebook page:
“DO NOT POST DEFEAT ON MY PAGE!
“DO NOT ADD STRENGTH TO TYRANNY BY POSTING HOW LESS THAN 3 PERCENT OF THE POPULATION IS DESTROYING THE OTHER 97 PERCENT.
“IF YOU WANT TO MAGNIFY CRIMES MORE THAN THE EXECUTION OF LAW AGAINST THOSE WHO ARE COMMITTING THE CRIMES, FIND ANOTHER PAGE. THERE YOU ALL CAN THROW YOUR HANDS UP TOGETHER IN DEFEAT! DO NOT POST HERE!”
Hundreds and thousands of men and woman sacrificed themselves to give us the freedom we have, and I am not about to turn the other cheek and offer victory to those who are attempting to destroy this country (John 15:13).
Let the cruelties of our enemies grow our ranks, for they are doing so!
Yes, we see the promise God gave concerning His people, the promise that He would “turn the wicked into hell and all the nations that forget Him” (Psalm 9:17). We can clearly see that He is verifying His Word to this nation on a daily basis either by blessing or cursing.
God warned, “And it shall come to pass, that as the Lord rejoiced over you to do you good, and to multiply you; so the Lord will rejoice over you to destroy you, and to bring you to nought; and ye shall be plucked from off the land whither thou goest to possess it.” (Deuteronomy 28:63, Proverbs 8:32-36)
But what about the blessings that God promised to those who respond to His commandments and the keeping of them even in the midst of judgment (Leviticus 26:40-46)? He promised that He would be with us in the midst of judgment as well.
Let me give you a few examples where the American people are responding:
• 300 illegal immigration protests took place across America with 350 additional protests in progress.
• 650,000 people unified under God to protest this criminal administration concerning the murder of the innocent in the womb (abortion). (Proverbs 6:17)
• Thousands protested homosexual marriage (10,000 reported)
• 500,000 people gathered in commemoration of the Martin Luther King Jr. speech in Washington D.C.
I understand the importance of reporting the news, and I agree with reporting the news wholeheartedly, but the American people need to respond in such a way that will turn the hand of God in our favor, rather than the American people turning their other cheek only to watch this country waste away under judgment.
America still has the freedom to do the right thing, and the right time to do the right thing is right now.
As William Cullen Bryant rightly stated, “Truth crushed to the earth will rise again.” There are those that are on the rise, and you do not want to miss your opportunity to prove your God and make His-story. I say, now is the time. United we stand or divided we fall.
An Americans Duty to Our Nation: