|Despite raving reviews for My War, protest comes from those who have not seen it!|
|Despite raving reviews for My War, protest comes from those who have not seen it!|
My War is a five-part documentary series I have recently produced. We recently began screening My War: Part One in the Twin Cities. This documentary hits head-on the moral crisis happening in our nation, while bringing resolve as to how to bring this nation back to its Christian Constitutional foundations, wherein lies freedom. Having done over 330 high school assembly programs nationwide, My War is a documentary I have put together after experiencing first-hand what our nation’s future generation has been indoctrinated with over the last 40 years.
There have been 600 people in Minnesota who have been through our premiere (as of December 2010), and the American people have responded to My War: Part One with such reviews as:
“It was awesome. So much more than I expected!! WOW. Very thought-provoking and convicting on a variety of levels!!”
“Great Job! It’s what caused me to run for State Rep. Thank you! Keep the passion. God Bless you!”
“Great context and quotes. Great blows for freedom.”
“Awesome Screening! Hit it home and hit it hard.”
“This is a good fight to go after. The people of this country do need to be educated to what our forefathers fought and died for. Keep up the good fight.”
“High praises to this documentary. This should jolt all Christians into action!”
Although My War has received raving reviews, it seems that some people want to attempt to discredit this documentary, whether they had the facts or not. What could possibly be the problem with teaching people the foundations of who we are as a nation?
After previewing My War: Part One four times at a local movie theatre in Plymouth, Minnesota, we had to move on to a bigger location due to the response of the people. In our departure, the theatre manager approached us and handed us an e-mail that he stated was “not legit.” But he wanted us to see what was going on around our documentary, My War.
The e-mail just happened to be protest from a woman in Canada. It reads as follows:
I became aware that on December 14, 2010, your theatre in Plymouth is scheduled to show a documentary from the ministry You Can Run But You Cannot Hide. That documentary, “My War: The Testimony of Bradlee Dean,” will reflect the views of Dean, the front man for You Can Run But You Cannot Hide.
This troubles me on a number of levels, because both Dean and You Can Run But You Cannot Hide have taken extreme, violent, and anti-gay views over the past year. Earlier this year, Dean said that Muslim nations that execute gay people are “moral.” He said that homosexuals are geared toward pedophilia, and on an average molest 117 children before they’re found out, and he said that gay people are destroying the moral fabric of the country.
These statements are deeply offensive, and deeply worrisome. Why would the [Name] Theatre chain give someone like Dean a venue to espouse these kinds of views? Indeed, the film he plans to show at your theatre is set to discuss, among other things:
-The myth of “alcoholism”
-How Hollywood and homosexuality have led to the moral decline of the country
-How there is no separation between church and state
-How public schools are damaging our children and not teaching them moral values
Again, why would [Name] Theatres, a well-respected movie chain in Minnesota, give Dean a venue to share extreme, anti-gay views?
I urge you to cancel this December 14th showing out of respect for all the LGBT customers your movie theatres serve. Please don’t legitimize a ministry like You Can Run But You Cannot Hide, or the work of Bradlee Dean.
Thank you for your time.
Despite her letter, the manager stuck to his word and continued our contractual agreement.
How does one write a letter like this without first knowing the facts? How does one protest when they don’t even know what they are protesting? What is it in My War that is so offensive to these people?
I will respond to her mini list of topics:
Topic 1: “How Hollywood and homosexuality have led to the moral decline of the country.”
Is this lady kidding me? Hollywood and the corrupt fruit found on its branches speak for itself. Ask this new generation where they learned how to commit crime and I guarantee it came from what the entertainment industry has been allowed to teach them, and might I add, the parents have irresponsibly allowed them to teach their young.
As for homosexuality having led the country into moral decline, I never said that. Why? Because it has not gone that far...or has it?
Well, since she brought it up, you might want to know…
• Judge John Martaugh, chief magistrate of the New York City Criminal Court has said, "Homosexuals account for half the murders in large cities".
• Captain William Riddle of the Los Angeles Police says, "30,000 sexually abused children in Los Angeles were victims of homosexuals".
• 37% of homosexuals engage in sadomasochism, which accounts for many accidental deaths. In San Francisco, classes were held to teach homosexuals how to not kill their partners during sadomasochism.
• About 1/3 of all sexual abuse cases among children are committed by homosexuals, and about ½ of all such cases among foster children are committed by homosexual providers.
• 41% of homosexuals say they have had sex with strangers in public restrooms, 60% say they have had sex with strangers in bathhouses, and 64% of these encounters have involved the use of illegal drugs.
• 50% of the calls to a hotline to report "queer bashing" involved domestic violence (i.e., homosexuals beating up other homosexuals).
• 33% of homosexuals ADMIT to minor/adult sex.
• There is a notable homosexual group, consisting of thousands of members, known as the North American Man and Boy Love Association (NAMBLA). This is a child molesting homosexual group whose cry is "SEX BEFORE 8 BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE." This group was seen marching in most major homosexual parades across the United States.
• Homosexuals commit about 33% of all reported child molestations in the United States.
• 73% of all homosexuals have had sex with boys under 19 years of age.
• Many homosexuals admit that they are pedophiles: "The love between men and boys is at the foundation of homosexuality". At least 20% of homosexuals approve of homosexual sex between children and adults.
• Because homosexuals can't reproduce naturally, they resort to recruiting children. Homosexuals can be heard chanting, "TEN PERCENT IS NOT ENOUGH, RECRUIT, RECRUIT, RECRUIT" in their homosexual parades. A group called the "Lesbian Avengers" prides itself on trying to recruit young girls. They print "WE RECRUIT" on their literature. Some other homosexuals aren't as overt about this, but rather try to infiltrate society and get into positions where they will have access to the malleable minds of young children (e.g., the clergy, teachers, Boy Scout leaders, etc.). See the DC Lesbian Avengers web page, and DC Lesbian Avengers Press Release, where they threaten to recruit little boys and girls.
Also, please read Romans 1:26-32.
Sadly, we coul d list many, many more statistics regarding the homosexual lifestyle and their crimes. Violence toward anyone is unacceptable. Yet who is being violated? And furthermore, who needs to be protected? They are simply being found out, and these statistics are telling me that they are trying to hide. Game over.
Topic 2: “How there is no separation between church and state.”
The original meaning of the phrase “separation of church and state” is to guard us from what the government is trying to do to us today.
The famous "separation of church and state" which has today become so familiar, was taken from an exchange of letters between President Thomas Jefferson and the Baptist Association of Danbury, Connecticut, shortly after Jefferson became President.
The Baptists wrote a letter of praise to Jefferson, letting him know their happiness that he was now the new president. In the same letter, they also expressed to Jefferson their grave concern over the entire concept of the First Amendment, including its guarantee for "the free exercise of religion."
Therefore, Thomas Jefferson wrote the Danbury Baptists a letter, ensuring them that he had no intention of allowing the government to limit, restrict, regulate, or interfere with public religious practices. He believed, along with the other Founders, that the First Amendment had been enacted only to prevent the federal establishment of a national denomination, and that man had natural rights.
By definition, "natural rights" was a legal term used in the day, meaning "that which the Books of the Law and the Gospel do contain."
Article 1 of the Bill of Rights states, “Congress shall make NO law respecting an establishment of RELIGION, or prohibiting the FREE exercise thereof; or abridging the FREEDOM of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.” What part of NO don’t these people understand?
Moses and the Ten Commandments, located on the Supreme Court building in Washington, D.C., are a perfect exemplification of the freedom of which I speak.
Topic 3: The final topic in which she addressed the theatre manager with – “how public schools are damaging our children and not teaching them moral values.”
Nooooo – what was I thinking??? How many schools we have gone through to see where kids would reply to us after our assemblies that could not even spell; sadly, hundred of thousands of them cannot even read their diplomas. They also know that they are being dummied down through the watering down and revising of our nation’s history. Bill Bennett, former Education Secretary, said, “In America today, the longer you stay in school, the dumber you get…”
One principal in Wisconsin told me, “Whatever starts at the top comes to us at the bottom.” I told him, “I have found that our history and science books are revised every 5-8 years.” He replied with, “It is more than that.”
Speaking of morals, Kevin Jennings, President Obama’s “Safe School Czar” and also a self-proclaimed homosexual, said “f@#$ ‘em”, referring to the conservatives in America. He wrote a forward to a book called Queering Elementary Education.
If the standard is to pervert and confuse the young in today’s society through indoctrination, I say that the Americans will have none of it. The Lord God and our nation’s laws stand against every inch these people attempt to take. The American people are not stupid. Americans are tired of our young becoming the target of every new immoral invention, which, by the way, is nothing new under the sun (read Hosea 4:6-8).
It’s clear to see where this protest is coming from – the gay communities - more so, the radicals in the media who are turning people against the homosexual community rather than to help heal. Time and time again I have reached out and into their communities with the love of Jesus Christ, by warning them of their sins and consequences before God and man. I have not only allowed them to come to our events, but have also invited them to lunch on personal time, all to no avail. At no time have I withheld the truth from these people, and I find that’s what makes them mad. My conscience is free before God, them, and their communities.
Finally, I would like to add that there were 238 e-mails of protest sent to us from Change.org. Here are just a few organizations that were supporting these e-mail protests: Environmental Defense Fund, Amnesty International, Union of Concerned Scientists, World Wildlife Fund, United Nations Foundations, Habitat for Humanity, Reform Immigration For America, Common Cause, Rain Forest Network, Drug Policy Alliance, Service Employees International Union, Oxfam America, ASPCA, and Human Rights Campaign.