The definition of a Hate Crime is defined as:
A hate crime is usually defined by state law as one that involves threats, harassment, or physical harm and is motivated by prejudice against someone's race, color, religion, national origin, ethnicity, sexual orientation or physical or mental disability. Laws vary by state and if hate crimes are provided for by statute, the definitions of hate crimes and penalties imposed vary. States that have hate crime statutes provide harsher penalties for such offenses. (Source: http://definitions.uslegal.com/h/hate-crime/)
Really? Let's take a look at the ACLU and see who is guilty of a "hate crime."
ACLU Targets Christians:
• In Virginia, the ACLU has protested the issuing of “Choose Life” license plates and a moment of silence for school children at the beginning of each day.
• In Colorado, the ACLU successfully defended a homosexual female in her effort to gain co-parenting custody of a young girl from her Christian mother. The judge ruled that the homosexual was a “psychological parent” who deserved 50-50 custody of the child.
• The ACLU is defending the North American Man-Boy Love Association (NAMBLA) for this pedophile group’s role in the brutal murder of 10-year-old Jeffrey Curley in 1997. Salvatore Sicari and Charles Jaynes picked up fifth-grader Jeffrey Curley and took the boy to the Boston Public Library where Jaynes accessed NAMBLA's website. Later, the men attempted to sexually assault Curley, but the boy fought back. Attempting to restrain him, Jaynes gagged the 10-year-old with a gasoline-soaked rag, eventually killing him. The men put Jeffrey's body in a tub with concrete and threw it in a river. The ACLU argues that the newsletters and other NAMBLA materials in Jaynes' possession, which contain ''photographs of boys of various ages and nude drawings of boys,'' are protected speech under the Constitution.
• The ACLU routinely opposes internet filtering systems on library computers to protect children from exposure to pornography.
• The ACLU favors the decriminalization of marijuana. So does George Soros – go to GeorgeSoros.com.
• The ACLU has filed lawsuits throughout the United States to remove Christian crosses and the 10 Commandments from public buildings.
• The King, North Carolina city council was threatened with a potential lawsuit by the ACLU and Americans United for Separation of Church and State for flying a Christian Flag outside the city building at the community’s request.
The ACLU Version of the First Amendment
in 2005, the ACLU was busted trying to re-create the First Amendment in their own image. Below is the ACLU version of the First Amendment:Ã¢â‚¬Â¨
“Congress shall make no law…abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press, or of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.”
The First Amendment actually begins, “Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof…etc.”
Are they discriminating based upon religion???? Hmmmm....Ã¢â‚¬Â¨
In 2004, the Bill O'Reilly show explained where the ACLU gets its funding. After doing a little research, we found the following:
Memberships totaled 12.5 million in contributions by members in 2001.
Foundations Donors as of 2004:
*Ford Foundation gave over 14 million
*George Soros – through the Open Society Institute: 2 million. By the way, the Trustee for the OSI in 2004 was Bill Moyers with PBS.
*The Carnegie Corporation – 800,000
Judy Woodruff, formerly with CNN, now with PBS, and a trustee of Carnegie in 2004. She recently wrote a favorable aticle on the nomination of Elena Kagen.
*Rockefeller Corporation – 275,000
*Most money going into the ACLU comes from left-wing organizations
The Center for Reclaiming America for Christ has uncovered documents revealing that between 1990 and 1997, the Florida Bar Foundation (FBF), a creation of the Florida Supreme Court, provided more than $600,000 to help pay the salary of the ACLU of Florida’s legal director.
What is the ACLU all about?
“I am for socialism, disarmament, and, ultimately, for abolishing the state itself... I seek the social ownership of property, the abolition of the propertied class, and the sole control of those who produce wealth. Communism is the goal.” – Roger Baldwin, Founder of ACLU
Other Articles from The Dean
- If The Politicians Want Un-Constitutional Wars, Then Let’s Send Them! This is how the Wars will End! 14 Jun 2018
- Mr. President, You Have Been Given The Authority To Prosecute, Why Haven’t You? 01 Jun 2018
- Tired Yet of The Brow Beatings by Those Who Mean to Destroy and Dominate Your Country? 18 May 2018
- Facebook’s - CIA’s Controlled Standard of Fact Checking, Snopes.com. Think Again! 11 May 2018
- Disarmed Countries - What Do they Look Like? 03 May 2018
- Americans: Greatly Armed “Obstacles” 26 Apr 2018
- The Ever Changing Promises About The Wall – Now You’re Paying For It! 19 Apr 2018
- Biblical and Constitutional Illiteracy is the Recipe for Tyranny 12 Apr 2018
- “Just Not Too Much Truth,” Say the Hypocrites! The Saga Continues… 07 Apr 2018
- $1.3 Trillion Omnibus Bill Sold as “National Security” - Funds Avowed to America’s Enemies 29 Mar 2018
- Keeping You Outside the Building - Parkland High School Shooting has 70 Cameras & Only 4 Released 22 Mar 2018
- Chaos, How Could It Be Otherwise? Americans Do Not Believe Their Own Message 08 Mar 2018
- Federal and State Protections for Muslims Promoting Death, Torture, Terrorism to Un-Believers in America? The Law Says Otherwise, So Does Common Sense! 22 Feb 2018
- Warning Went Unheeded, Again! Tragedy in Florida: A Letter from a Student… 15 Feb 2018
- The Clowns Entertaining the Goats! How do you Justify the Unjustifiable? You Cannot! 08 Feb 2018