By Heather Kujawa
Our children need someone who is willing to fight for them, or America will no longer have a future of “one nation under God, with liberty and justice for all.” Bradlee Dean and You Can Run But You Cannot Hide International has a mission of reaching our next generation with America's founding principles through their very popular high school assembly program.
Once the left-wing media found out about YCRBYCHI, they began to incessantly attack Bradlee Dean and the ministry for their pro-family and pro-life stance. The radical activists have attempted to paint a one-sided picture of them to be some kind of hate-mongers, which if they could prove, would further their agenda to demoralize America. This seems to be the card they use to disguise their own vices.
Well, I happen to be a student who attended the very first assembly that YCRBYCHI performed. The message I heard was so powerful that God used this ministry to change my life in a very awesome way. I have been a part of the ministry since that time. Unlike the media who slams on Mr. Dean, I have attended all the assemblies they write about, and I have a bird’s eye view of what really goes on, the heart behind Bradlee Dean, and the true mission of YCRBYCHI.
Here are some facts about us they do not want you to know:
1. YCRBYCHI performed its first assembly at my high school shortly after the unfortunate suicide of a gay student. Bradlee Dean was brought in to bring a positive message to us students, and he was successful. As a matter of fact, it was so successful that the principal of my school with an 1,800 student population invited him back the following year.
2. YCRBYCHI has faithfully shown up to the gay pride parades in Minneapolis, and homosexual rallies at the MN Capitol, for the past few years to hand out Gospel tracts and reach out to those in attendance.
3. While YCRBYHI has attended traditional marriage rallies, there have been LGBT protesters who were ignored by the conservative crowd. Bradlee and others with YCRBYCHI crossed the line and went to talk with the protesters and share the Gospel with them in search of their redemption, not their condemnation.
4. Bradlee has openly invited the gay community to attend our events on his radio program, The Sons of Liberty. He has also invited the very reporters who were crucifying him to have lunch. No response.
5. Bradlee has openly made the plea that he would come and preach at the homosexual communities' churches on his radio program. No response.
6. Bradlee contacted Rachel Maddow after her first report in August 2010 to invite him on her show so he could speak for himself in response to her accusations. No response.
You see, these facts are very bothersome to the radical activists who don’t want our children to have any type of moral foundation, so they must attempt to create a monster out of Bradlee Dean. Sorry you left-wing, immoral radicals, but I just called your bluff.
If America continues to allow our children to be targeted and remain afraid to speak out against them, what will be our end? Edmund Burke was right when he said, “All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.” Our young do not deserve to eat the fruit of the older generation’s irresponsibility and spinelessness.
Let’s pull back the curtain and see who’s really responsible for causing so much damage to America’s future generations, both on local and national levels:
• That the NEA refused to pass an amendment (I 24) designed to protect the rights of students against sexual misconduct by teachers. As one would expect, teacher crimes committed on students are rising in horrifying numbers (see Teacher Crimes). They have also celebrated LGBT and drag queen caucuses for teachers.
• President Obama chose Kevin Jennings, founder of GLSEN (Gay, Lesbian, Straight Education Network) as his "Safe School" czar. Kevin Jennings is an admitted radical homosexual activist who wrote the foreword to a book called "Queering Elementary Education." He virtually ignored a 15-year-old boy who was raped by a homosexual man, when the boy came to him for help. Jennings’ heartless response was, “I hope you knew to use a condom.” He also said that Harry Hay is his hero, who is an icon for the North American Man Boy Love Association - a known pedophile group, whose motto was "sex before eight before it’s too late" when marching in gay pride parades.
• In January 2010, William Jacobs, the former Minneapolis Parks Police captain, was charged with sexually abusing a fifteen-year-old boy from 2007 to 2009. Then prosecutors added child pornography charges to the mix after police found 40,000 pornographic images on hard-drives and DVDs in his home.
• Aaron Biber, a former high-profile attorney from MN, was sentenced to 18 years in prison. Biber, 47, admitted he raped a 15-year-old-boy who one prosecutor say he'd groomed from the age of 11. Hennepin County District Judge Lloyd Zimmerman has said this is one of the most horrific cases he's ever seen.
• Captain William Riddle of the Los Angeles Police says, "30,000 sexually abused children in Los Angeles were victims of homosexuals."
• To top it all off, B4U-ACT is an organization who is seeking to normalize pedophilia by calling them “minor-attracted persons” who should be able to act upon their sexual desires for children. They also agree that pedophilia should be removed as a mental disorder from the American Psychiatric Association’s (APA) Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM), in much the same way homosexuality was removed in 1973.
Bradlee has expressed that he is not about attacking any particular people when exposing their agendas, he is about protecting a particular people who are under attack, namely our children in public schools. My life is a testimony to that fact, and I thank God he continues to stand on the behalf of the millions of youth like me who need someone to fight for them. Will you stand up and speak out with Bradlee Dean, or will you let this assault on our children take place because you have too much to lose?